What’s standing in your way? Let’s talk about it.
We’ve all been there: frustrated, uncertain, struggling with the sense that you really ought to know the answer to this one. From debugging nightmares, to tough architecture decisions, to deciding what’s the next step to level up as a developer… there’s one thing that has always helped me when I’ve been at an impasse: a conversation with a trusted peer who’s been around the block a few more times than I.
Hi, I’m Avdi. I’m not a real duck, but I am a real programmer. I’ve been at it for twenty years, and along the way I’ve helped a lot of other developers become more effective at what they do. Book a consultation with me, and get un-stuck.
- Need a second perspective on an architectural decision?
- Want suggestions (or moral support) for refactoring a big ball of mud?
- Want someone to help you hone a conference talk?
- Desire to get better at knowing what to test, and how?
- Want a third-party code review for yourself or your whole team?
- Want help deciding what to study next?
- Crave feedback on an API design?
- Want some company for a gnarly debugging session?
- Want to talk about making the transition from being “just a coder” to someone who teaches, mentors, and disseminates ideas?
I’ve helped programmers with all of these things and more, and I can probably help you too.