These are the notes for Let’s Make a Chatbot in Ruby!
- The example code on Github.
- Your hosts:
- Daniel’s book: Build Chatbot Interactions
- The Lita Homepage
- The Redis data store
- An RSpec expectations cheat sheet
- Pry, an advanced Ruby read-eval-print-loop (REPL) and debugging environment
- Ruby regular expression documentation. Note in particular the documentation for capture groups, and the documentation for
MatchData#to retrieve named captures.
- How to use local gem paths in a Gemfile
- If you want to learn more about strict vs. lenient conversions in Ruby, Avdi’s book Confident Ruby has some of the most complete coverage around.
- Sidekiq for background job processing