Folks seem to have gotten a kick out of NoneSuch. I thought it was particularly cool how many people opted to play along.
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I’m giving a talk at the upcoming Day Camp 4 Developers 2 virtual conference. The focus of the conference is “telecommuting”, so if you work remotely or would like to, you might want to check it out.
As a speaker, I have a free ticket to give away. I thought it might be fun to give the ticket away with a little NoneSuch-themed contest. So here’s the deal:
- Create a blog post or video responding to NoneSuch. It could be:
- A success story about how you used it to make your app web-scale
- A rebuttal showing that NoneSuch is actually the worst gem ever (and yours is way better!)
- A Tuvan throat-singing rap about the greatness of NoneSuch
- …or anything else you can think of
- Ping me on email or Twitter with the URL of your creation
I’ll post links to all the entries on this blog, and I’ll pick a winner sometime after next Wednesday. Or maybe I’ll put it to vote. Or maybe I’ll print the entries out, tape them to the wall, and shoot a Nerf gun at them blindfolded until I hit one. Anyway, a winner will be chosen, and will receive a free ticket to Day Camp 4 Developers.